The resources below are designed for the pilot centres, working on the Effective Practice Guidelines for initial and diagnostic assessment and tracking.
Pilot centres can use all/ any of the following, with their coaches, to support the piloting process:
- EPGs (in full) PILOT (This includes the full EPGs with organisational considerations)
- EPGs (cards) PILOT (The cards can be used to undertake an audit of current practice)
- EPGs (wheel) PILOT (A quick reference guide, you can see the EPGs at a glance)
- EPGs (overview by section) PILOT (This is a short aide memoire)
- EPGs (overview cards) PILOT (These short cards can be used to prioritise EPGs, e.g. as a ‘diamond 9’)
We welcome feedback on the resources from organisations, not involved in piloting the EPGs, but who are interested in improving their approach to assessment and tracking – feedback form
The video below is a useful overview of key principles of assessment for learning, required to pilot the EPGs.
You can read some notes to support this video here.